Tuesday 15 March 2016

INFORMAL HELLO!
It would take me a few more days to digest the fact that I have a blog of my own and I’ll be sharing my stuff with you guys! Oh God I cannot express it in words how excited I am to do this. I have received many suggestions and comments on my social networking profile that ‘why don’t you blog?’  Apart from scripting a few functions in my school and writing lengthy captions to my pictures, I never really had the guts to actually take up writing and stuff so seriously. And now that I have gathered some courage, why not just…write?

GATHERING SOME CONFIDENCE

It’s challenging for a little soul like me to match up to other bloggers bar but I’d definitely try my best to bring out fun- to- read scripts. Do catch up with me and help me take my baby step into this new world. Let me know about your views and ideas on how I should make my blog more interesting. Let’s hold hands and exchange a family vibe!
Aarya- she is my reason to smile. What's yours?

WHY Such a Bliss?

There are many people who talk about their problems and worries, what they do not have or could not achieve in life. It is like an addiction. So, why not just break this negative habit and talk about our joys, our love and our dreams instead?  In here, I am going to share a few stories, personal experiences, plenty of love and try to build a world where only happiness prevails. I want to spread an epidemic of happiness, I want to capture the *aaww* moments and portrait them through my words. It can be any freaking thing. If the content spreads a smile on your face then I’d count it as a blessing like at least I managed somehow to make a pretty face even prettier and that’s….Such a Bliss!  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gauri , my best wishes to your blog. I already seen spark in your writing via Mohit so eager to read more... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gauri. I will love to see and look forward for those aww moments in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gauri Raorane...the girl whom i've known for 13 years (approximately)! Your thoughts...yours ideas...and the thinking of making someone smile , these things are enough to realise that you've got a golden heart❤. And as far as i know, you dont have to do anything to make someone happy, you just have to smile and the saddest person in return will have a huge smile on their face ��(no hyperbole). I really appreciate your work and i'm confident enough to say that we'll see an inspiring blogger turning into a successful writer soon❤. Good luck buddy��. And not to mention, i loved your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reaally a bliss reading this blog ...awesome girl continue writing!

    ReplyDelete