Monday 17 October 2016

Disclaimer: This is more of an emotional/philosophical post, so if you feel it's too boring.. you are a bad person! Jk. Feel free to write back to me if you think so but stick around till the end. Lehh go!
  
Okay, I'd be lying if I say I am always smiling and cheerful. The ones who are/were close to me know it very well that I am a cry baby. Trust me bud I have had worst downfalls in my life that I feel should never ever happen to you beautiful people. So let me allow to share your burden for time being.

            PROBLEMS WE ALL FACE 
Who says we need to be cheerful all the time, put a smile, be brave? There comes a time when every one of us need a shoulder to cry on, somebody who would just listen to our incessant complaints and whining about how life has been unfair or some time alone, with no one else around- do some painting, write something, listen to music, dance it out, burn some cals in the gym, sleep, drink, smoke or absolutely do nothing. Don't lie.. we all do some or the other thing to get a little escape from the problems we deal with. 
The reason we feel lonely, stressed or sad is either we have cut ourselves off from masses or we need someone to connect with the most.
I have a person in my life who keeps mum whenever she feels like. She won't talk much to anybody or just simply reply yes or no and then there are times when her level of craziness has no bar! Whenever I ask her the reason behind such behavior she'd say.. ‘I, myself do not know why I suddenly do not feel like speaking to anybody, there is no apparent reason for this behavior.' Well.. People are crazier on the inside as well.

 - ‘EXPECTATION IS THE ROOT OF ALL HEARTACHES’
The reason we suffer through depression or do not feel satisfied is, we expect. We expect numerous things from our parents, friends, partners, other people and especially ourselves. I am the kind of person who wears her heart on her sleeve. I am too emotional and get upset over silliest of the things. My mom says I have a child's heart, I cannot understand someone else’s perspective easily and then I expect that others should understand me (well, mom knows everything, even if she doesn't). Likewise, different people have their own levels of adapting things, bearing pains, handling rejections. 

             LACK OF UNDERSTANDING
Why do you think people fight? - Difference in opinion? No.. answer is - lack of understanding. I have friends who broke up their relationships just because the other fellow was clingy, aggressive, dependent, vulnerable etc. What we fail to understand is, didn't we think about these qualities of our partners before getting into relationship with them? Majority of us love the other person because we found these qualities fascinating at the beginning. I won't talk much on this topic as I am not the right person to do so. But I would never promote a breakup unless it is extremely necessary. What I think is , being in love is a totally different thing than being in a relationship. We can be in love with anybody but relationship is a responsibility, it’s mutual. Oh Christ! Too much of expectations and understandings… 


              POSITIVITY TO ADAPT
Where were we? Yeah.. so.. there’ll come a time when some things wouldn’t matter much like they do now. I tell you why. I have got friends who have recently shifted to another city, state and even country for their careers. And majority of them had somewhere in life had been deeply hurt but took it in a positive way. All we sad-asses need that level of positivity man! When I hear from them, it makes me feel so proud that I have touched these people! People with flesh and blood! So close to me have moved to a foreign land all on their own, leading best lives they could ever have had imagined. That braveness? Yes my friend! That braveness.. to hold in every emotion for a bit longer and mastering the art of making palace from a pack of cards. That braveness.. to hold in every hurt feeling and achieving something so big that would bring happy tears in their as well as to other's eyes. That braveness.. to face all troubles today in order to gain a beautiful future tomorrow. These guys have understood what’s important at this very moment and they are striving for it right away and what are we doing? Crying over spilt milk.
     It's all philosophy, but practiced and proven. All of this would make sense to some and for others it might be a piece of shit. But for those who were/are in a crisis, like I was; this message would act as the wooden plank on which Jack asked Rose to climb on when Titanic sank. ‘Doobte ko tinke ka sahara’.
                         CONCLUSION
'Answer to every situation lies with ourselves already'. If this wasn't the case then why and how did our ancestors were able to discover fire, wheel and the latest.. internet, computers and even the phones on which you are reading this article? If we humans create a problem, we have a solution over it too. And talking about being lonely, alone, introvert won't make you a bad person but you certainly would miss on the thrill called Life and how to live it. So.. khush raho yaar, go give jhappis, spread happiness and most importantly be happier from within before passing it to someone else. That's the secret of being Such-a-Bliss.
'Joh khush ho voh sabse albela hai
Joh khush naa ho voh bheed mein bhi akela hai'.
P.S: Good vibes bheji hai.. mil jaye toh bata dena!

2 comments: